Must buy #1

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ik ben al een hele tijd op zoek naar enkellaarsjes die zowel onder een broek passen als onder een rok of jurkje. Eeeeennnn... ik heb het perfecte paar gevonden! Deze laarsjes van Karen Millen zijn zooo mooi en ze zijn bovendien te koop aan een verminderde prijs!!

I have been looking for a long time for a pair of ankle booties that go together with some trousers as well as with a skirt or a dress. Aaaaaannddd... I have found the perfect pair! These booties from Karen Millen are sooo pretty and moreover they are for sale at a reduced price!!



You can find them online here !

But ... as One Direction is coming to Belgium on the 1st of Mai (YES FINALLY!!!!) and presale starts Saturday at 10 a.m. these booties will have to wait a little bit more.
Hopefully I will score some tickets. Saturday I will be sitting behind my laptop at 10 a.m. sharp!

Who will go and see them too and who saw them already? 

Love, Tessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and appreciate your thoughts.