NOTD // Essie Wicked

Wednesday, October 23, 2013



Nagels lakken, ik vind het zo fijn! Het was weeral een tijdje geleden dat ik mijn lakjes bovenhaalde, want ik liet mijn nagels wat rusten en sterker worden. Vandaag ging ik weer aan de slag. Ik haalde mijn favoriete kleurtje voor koudere maanden uit de kast, maar wou het daar niet bij laten en deed een klein 'specialleke' op de ringvinger. De gebruikte lakjes vind je onderaan de pagina!

Polishing my nails, I think it's so fine! It was a while ago since I last pulled out my polishes, because I left my nails bare for a while and to give them time to get stronger again. Today I went back to work with my lacquers. I took my favorite color out for colder months, but it didn't stop there and I did a little fantasy thingy on the ring finger. The polishes used can be found at the bottom of this page!



Basecoat - Essie Nourish Me
All nails except ring finger - Essie Wicked
Ring finger - Essie Chinchilly
Ring finger fantasy - Chanel Graphite (529)
Topcoat - Essie No Chips Ahead

Essie nagellakjes zijn te verkrijgen bij Kruidvat & Di. Chanel kocht ik bij Planet Parfum Brugge.

Essie nail polishes are available in Kruidvat & Di. The Chanel polish I bought in Planet Parfum Bruges.

Love, Tessa.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and appreciate your thoughts.